Saturday, January 11, 2014

I am Back!

    Wow! Time flies, that's for sure! I can't believe I have been MIA since March last year, but so many things were happening that my blog was left aside. I am sure you will understand that family always comes first and somehow I couldn't make my days stretch. Sometimes - who am I kidding - everyday I feel like my day should have at least 36hrs, this way I could get most of the things done and would have some time to catch up my zzz's! 

    But, being MIA does not mean that I completely forgot about this blog, to the contrary, it was always in the back of my head. My brain is always working, coming up with some great activities or crafts for my boys, that would be great to share with you all. Also, my search for great recipes on the web, never stopped. So my quest for homemade food made from scratch is still going stronger than ever!

    So, just wanted to stop by to say that I am back and I am working on some really cool stuff to share with you all! Stay tuned!!

    If you have a great idea that you would like to share or would like to request something, please use the comments box bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips